Wednesday 13 June 2012

Cold

My cold has cranked up a notch.  It's now at the uncontrolable dripping stage. 

Too much information?

I'm quite glad I've got it now though, rather than in  few weeks when I'm on holiday - that would just be rubbish.  But the down side of having it now is I need to drive through to Edinburgh tomorrow for my first supervision session - and it's a 9am.  God - I hope I feel better by then.  I'm worried enough about this meeting without having to stop every two minutes to sneeze and mop up.

I spent yesterday trying to work out my chapter breakdown.  I thought it would help but I'm confused.  It was good to do though.  It's better to get these things worked out.  On reflection I might be lumping too much into each chapter.  I'll find out once I start writing them I suppose.  I think I know what I want to write - I just need to work out the order.

I know thinking about and working out the structure is really important but I think I really need to start getting stuff onto the screen.  I keep saying it.  Now it's time to do it - and then do the jigsaw.

Ok. 

Oh no - hold on.  Where're my hankies?

No comments:

Post a Comment