Tuesday 26 June 2012

Update

I've reached twelve and a half thousand words approximately. 

It's not quite the twenty thousand I wanted to have written at this point but it's not too bad.  Oh there I go with the positve thinking.

I've been working all day on stuff for my next supervision session.  I've re-jigged the text so much it's completely different from the stuff I handed in for my last session.  The chapter on what I'm intending to do to get recognition for Lipton has now been split into about five smaller chapters.  Instead of it being in one clump it's now being spread about.

What I really need advice on is the chapters.  So I'm sending Sam my new beginning plus a possible chapter breakdown and one of my wee narrative position mappy things.  I've found this is a good way to find out what goes where - and it's a great excuse to play with felt tip pens. 

There are a lot of wee gaps I still need to fill in so you never know.  Maybe I will hit that twenty thousand mark after all.

Maybe not.

Positive thinking - I will, I will, I will, I will.

(shhhh, keep this to yourself - i won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment