Friday 6 July 2012

Break

I realise I haven't been keeping up with the blog.  Sorry!

I really didn't mean to slip so far behind but I don't have internet access where I am.  It's actually been quite good but I had to find somewhere to log on because I had a Skype meeting with Sam this morning.  It was my second Supervision session and I couldn't miss it.  It went quite well but I've obviously got a long way to go and a short time to do it.

In the absence of Google I've been doing a lot of reading and taking notes - and getting up at the crack of jack to do it.  I'm not joking - I'm up before the seagulls.  Did someone mention holiday?  I'm still getting the odd bit of writing done - I'm up to about 14,000 words - but after this mornings meeting that migh go down a bit.  Well, it might go down a lot.

I'll update when I get home and fully back into writing mode.

For now - it's back to St Ives, rain, sun, a bit of drizzle and cloud.

But, hey - it's St Ives.  The place can do no wrong in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment