Monday 14 May 2012

Blinkers

I got back into Major Project mode today.  And I did write some stuff - honestly.  Just some though.  It's research - it distracts me. 

I've been reading all about Lipton's family and I think I might have found something no one else has noticed.  It's not much and I know it seems unlikely but not a great deal of people have written about him. I've checked but keep coming up with the same thing.  My problem is - do I ignore what I've found and carry on or do I do a bit more investigating and maybe go in a direction which might turn out to be rubbish and I will have wasted time?  I think I need to do a wee but more investigating - a couple of emails just to be sure.  How good would it be if I made a historical discovery?

I'm hoping to be more focused tomorrow.  My aim is to reach 2,000 words at least.

By half six my head was mangled so I went out for a walk and I made another discovery - I walk to the same pace as The Archers theme tune.  Dum de dum de dum de dum.

No comments:

Post a Comment