Wednesday 16 May 2012

Plodding

I didn't get off to a very good start this morning.  I found myself thinking a lot but not managing to come up with anything very constructive.  I think it might have been about lunchtime before I put finger tip to keyboard - and even then I was mostly editing the stuff I wrote yesterday.  I probably ended up writing around 400 words before my brain ceased up.  I might have got the bones of the first chapter done though - all be it quite a short chapter.

I sent a few emails and received one back from Glasgow District Council about State Funerals - which I think might be quite good to include in the first chapter.  There now - I bet that's got you interested.  State funerals eh - exciting stuff.  The important thing is I've got a name I can contact in the Lord Provosts Office - the poor guy.  well, my motto is - if you don't ask you don't get.  Oh dear I bet he's going to really wish he'd never answered that fateful email.

I really do need to a lot more reading to bulk up my knowledge of a lot of stuff surrounding Lipton so that's what I'm going to do.  I'm knackered though. I just hope I don't fall asleep before my head hits the pilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment