Monday 23 July 2012

Help.

What am I doing?  How have I got myself into this position?  I can't believe I've reached this point and have still got so much to do.

I woke up in a sweat this morning because my dream was horrendous.

I was walking towards the boxes where we put our assessments.  I had my major project all sorted and it was looking good - I was even happy with what I'd written.  Loads of people were hanging around, putting their assessments into the boxes and cheering and hugging as they did.  When it came to my turn, just as I was posting it into the box, it started to fade.  After a couple of seconds it was gone.  No one else noticed - only me.  I was panicking and crying and running around asking everyone if they knew where my assessment had gone.  They were all just looking at me and walking away.

It was absolutely horrible.  When I woke up I was exhausted.

This is what Major Project is doing to me.

Part of the problem is that I've ground to a halt.  I'm stuck in a rut and as a result I'm panicking myself into total inactivity.

Hopefully by my next blog I'll have got over whatever it is which is holding me back.  The last thing I want is to have another dream like last nights'.

On a lighter note here is the Lipton fact of the day.

Did you know that Lipton was the first businessman to use a sporting event to advertise a product?




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, MP panic! Take a deep breath, and consider your dream. Seems to me, your biggest fear may be that all these efforts will result in nothing, as in the MA not having the influence in your life you want it to have. Perhaps?

    In any case, breathe! :D MP is the source of all evil, but in fact, it's just a starting step on a longer road. And, most importantly, you can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete